The Comfort Club™ Maintenance Program Durham, NC
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Durham, NC, is proud to introduce The Comfort Club™ Maintenance Plan. Comfort Club™ is a cutting-edge maintenance plan for customers in Durham.Our heating and cooling maintenance program exceeds manufacturer warranties and extended warranty requirements. The Comfort Club™ maintenance plan also surpasses the standards set by the Department of Energy and most local utility providers.
The Importance of Maintenance
Like any machine, your furnace and air conditioner require regular maintenance in order to operate with maximum efficiency. A Comfort Club™ membership virtually guarantees that you will double the service life of your furnace and air conditioner. This is because our skilled heating and cooling specialists pore over every detail in your furnace and AC. By the time we complete your Comfort Club™ service, your appliances will operate at their intended efficiency levels.
Benefits of the Comfort Club™ include:
- Air Conditioner Maintenance A precision tune-up, a thorough cleaning, and AC rejuvenation. At No Extra Cost: You will receive a free safety check in early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance A precision tune-up, a thorough cleaning, and furnace rejuvenation. You will also receive a free safety check in the fall or early winter.
- Heat Pump Maintenance A precision tune-up, a thorough cleaning, and heat pump rejuvenation. With this plan, you also get a free safety check.
Nothing But the Best for Comfort Club™ Members
- Increased System Lifespan: Your heater and AC can last twice as long, which doubles the value of your current AC and furnace. The quality service rendered to Comfort Club™ members will extend the life of your system and greatly reduce the likelihood of breakdown.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: Comfort Club™ members have reported energy savings that equal or exceed the cost of the plan. Extend the remaining life of your heating and air systems and conserve energy at the same time!
- Premier Client Rewards: Comfort Club™ membership means that if you ever do need a repair, you are our top priority. You are literally first in line.
- Inflation Protection: Comfort Club™ membership is extremely affordable.
Comfort Club™ membership is risk free, so you can’t lose.
Contact us online to learn more about the Comfort Club™ or call One Hour Heating & Air of Durham, NC, at 919-408-7555.